The Rancho Santa Fe Fire Protection District office lobby will be open to the public effective Wednesday, June 17, with the following guidelines in place:
- Lobby hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm with an hour closure 12:00 pm– 1:00 pm for lunch and lobby sanitizing.
- Facial coverings will be required.
- No more than two visitors will be allowed in the lobby at one time.
- Visitors will be required to maintain 6 ft of social distance from others.
- The bins will still be available for plan check pick-up and drop-off for those who would prefer to limit contact.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this process.