Plan Submittal Requirements
Plan Check Forms
- Development Plan Review (pdf) – Ordinance 1.1 thru 1.15, including the following:
- Project Availability Forms (Minor or Major)
- TM or TPM Service Letters
- Major Use Permits
- Mylar Review
- Site Plan Review Conceptual/Consultation
- New Construction Plan Review (pdf) - Ordinance 2.1 thru 2.14, including the following:
- Grading Plan-Building
- New Residential/Commercial Construction
- Residential Remodel/Addition
- Tenant Improvement
- Fire Protection Systems and Installations (pdf) - Ordinance 3.1 thru 3.10, including the following:
- Residential/Commercial Fire Sprinkler System
- Special Fire Protection Systems, Hood and Duct
- Special Hazard, Storage Tanks, Above/Underground
- Fire Alarm System
- Miscellaneous Fees (pdf) - Miscellaneous Fees Plan Review- Ordinance 4.1 thru 4.19, including the following:
- Stamp Transfer
- Meeting Facilities
- Photo Copies
- Fire Department Documents
- Overtime Plan Review
- Business License Inspection
- Tents and Canopies
- Document Request Form: Please completely fill out and email to: Scheduling@rsf-fire.org or fax to (858) 756-4799.
- Knox Application: You may apply for a Knox Switch online or by mail. Instructions for applying online can be found here.
- To apply via mail, pick up an order form at our office and mail the completed application to:
1601 W. Deer Valley Road
Phoenix, AZ 85027Faxed applications will not be accepted under any circumstances. If you have questions or concerns about this policy, please contact the Fire Marshal at 858-756-5971. For further information on our Knox requirements, click here.
- Tent/Canopy Permit: Please pick up an application at our administrative office. Tent canopy permits must be submitted to Fire Prevention a minimum of 1 week prior to the event.
- Fire Clearance for Cielo Clubhouse Application: Please pick up at our administration office. This application is required when hosting an event at the Cielo Clubhouse where the number of guests exceeds the maximum allowable occupant load of 68. A detailed floorplan must be submitted with this application. A blank floor plan diagram can be obtained from the Homeowners Association office.
- Burn Permit: Please pick up a burn permit at our administrative office a minimum of five business days prior to the permit date.