The Fire District requires automatic fire sprinkler systems in all residential structures, both new construction and remodels. Our Residential Fire Sprinkler Policies and Procedures outline the design criteria and plans submittal, as well as water source, riser, and alarm bell information. We also have a list of sprinkler system contractors who have done work in the Fire District and our familiar with our requirements.
- U.S. Fire Administration Home Fire Sprinklers
- National Fire Protection Association Fire Sprinkler Initiative
- National Fire Protection Association Fire Sprinkler Public Education
- Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition
- Home Protection Systemsxvideospornfreexvideospornfree.netxvideospornfreexvideospornfree.netxvideospornfreexvideospornfree.netxvideospornfree.net