Fire District Fee Schedule
The Rancho Santa Fe Fire Protection District has adopted a fee schedule which lists the district's updated fees for services provided to customers. PLEASE NOTE: Fees are due when the plans are dropped off. Plans will not be added to the plan check queue until the fee is paid.
Effective November 1, 2020, the Rancho Santa Fe Fire Protection District may begin assessing fines for certain violations of the Rancho Santa Fe Fire District Codes and Ordinances.
Plan Check Forms
Development Plan Review – Ordinance 1.1 thru 1.15, including the following:
- Project Availability Forms (Minor or Major)
- TM or TPM Service Letters
- Major Use Permits
- L Grading
- Mylar Review
- Site Plan Review Conceptual/Consultation
New Construction Plan Review - Ordinance 2.1 thru 2.14, including the following:
- Grading Plan-Building
- New Residential/Commercial Construction
- Residential Remodel/Addition
- Tenant Improvement
Fire Protection Systems and Installations - Ordinance 3.1 thru 3.10, including the following:
- Residential/Commercial Fire Sprinkler System
- Special Fire Protection Systems, Hood and Duct
- Special Hazard, Storage Tanks, Above/Underground
- Fire Alarm System
Miscellaneous Fees - Miscellaneous Fees Plan Review- Ordinance 4.1 thru 4.19, including the following:
- Stamp Transfer
- Tents and Canopies
- Business License Inspection
- Overtime Plan Review
- Fire Dept. Documents
- Photo Copies
- Meeting Facilities
Please note: Fees from other government agencies may apply.
Questions about the district's fee schedule? Email us or call 858-756-5971.