Request An Inspection
The Rancho Santa Fe Fire Protection District now offers
customers the opportunity to request a fire inspection via email.
IF YOU DO NOT ADHERE TO THE GUIDELINES BELOW YOUR INSPECTION MAY
- To request an inspection, you must include the
following information in your email to our Fire Prevention Bureau:
- Fire District's plan check number
of inspection/meeting needed (hydro, final, preliminary, etc.)
- The project name and address
- Contact information
- Next, you must specify whether you wish for the inspection to occur in the "A.M."
(between 9:00 a.m. and 12 p.m.), "P.M." (between 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.), or "FIRST AVAILABLE."
- Now, you must specify your choice(s)
for inspection dates (NOTE: Often, our first
available inspection appointment is 3 to 4 days out; please
adjust your project's timeline accordingly.):
- List your first choice (day, date) for an inspection.
- List your second choice in the event your first choice
cannot be honored.
- List your third choice in the event your first &
second choices cannot be honored.
- Finally, click on the "Request an Inspection Now"
- Write in your inspection request information (numbers 1,
2 and 3 above)
- Press "Send" to send your email
- You will receive a confirmation of your appointment within 24-hours (Monday through Friday).
No responses will be given on weekends or holidays.
REQUEST AN INSPECTION HERE
Problems with this page? Contact, or call us at 858-756-5971.